There are a lot of reasons for this situation:
- CARS (Confederation Asia of Roller Sports), presided by Mr. Sheng Zhiguo, doesn't promote and develop roller hockey.
- CIRH doesn't promote the rising of an Asian Roller Hockey Confederation like happens in Africa and Europe, which would have a main role in our sport.
- Inline hockey is getting day by day much important, taking Roller Hockey to a second plan
- Few countries play Roller Hockey, for example in last Asia Cup, only Macau, India, Taiwan and Japan were present (China, North Korea, South Korea, Pakistan, Hong Kong had been played roller hockey years ago).
- Asian Cup is the unique international competition in Asia-there's any competition between clubs.
|Casa de Portugal A in 2005 with 13 players (Where are them?)|
- Asian Champion for 8th times
- Unique Asian country to dispute FIRS World Cup
- Unique Asian country to play Nations Cup in Montreux
|Casa de Portugal A in 2006 with 11 players|
"Hoje Macau" Dom Bosco, the same rink that doensn't have conditions to practice roller hockey, received in last days of October the Inline Hockey Championship!!!!
Worst than that are the teams playing it... the same that played roller hockey until some years ago. All this situation is quite curious and revels that some people is lying. Seems that soon Roller Hockey will be substituted by Inline Hockey, forgetting all cultural connexion between Portugal and Macau, where inline hockey is not included.
Like happens in a lot of things in Macau, the Region doesn't resist to China invasion, and forget all it ancients.
|Macau team in FIRS B World Cup 2011 in Dornbirn, Austria|
Rolling Together just has the doubt... How a man that is not able to manage roller hockey in his own region wants and thinks will be able to coordinate roller hockey all over the world???
Source of News: