|They didn't give up|
- 2x European Championships (1991, 1993)
- 2x vice World Championship
- 2x vice European Championships (1995, 1997)
- 1x third position in European Championship (2001)
- After all these successes, the participation of Italy in international competitions, stopped in 2006, being the last appearence in Chile's World Cup, where was ranked as 11th classified. Nowadays seems that Italian Federation has abandoned the women's project in our sport. Althought the passion for it didn't disappeared and this year there's a female team playing at the Juniors U-17 Championship against boys teams. The Roller Bassano Grapa gives the opportunity to all these women's to play their favorite sport. Another example of womens persistence in Italian roller hockey, was one reported last year in Italian media, about a young girl that was taking part of Corregio team.
and has as responsible Claudia SCRIMIN and Alessandro MILANI "Bibi" .
|They know how to defend|